Friday, June 18, 2010

Busy Bodies

In the summer, I have a hard time focusing on one thing. I love to squeeze in as much as we can day to day. I started with crocheting a baby gift. Then...



We let Sailor ride for awhile. Then...

We head to the beach for some fishing and fun. Then....


I make more headbands. Then...


I make pillows for my patio. Then...




Whew, I'm tired. Our garden is thriving right now and I am very busy canning all my greenbeans. I will be posting more as soon as I can catch my breath.
ps- I LOVE SUMMER!


4 comments:

  1. Love the pillows Monica! I'm such a sucker for textiles outside! It can totally add new life to old furniture or jazz up a really plain, nondescript piece! I've been meaning to call you, do you have any diaper bags or other baby item already made that I could see? I've got a baby shower I want something really unique for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pillows and headbands. Let me know when you come to the beach again. I hate that I missed you. I need to can, I must can, time is getting away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! That pillow is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Tickled Red...I will let you know next time we are there!

    ReplyDelete