Friday, June 18, 2010

Busy Bodies

In the summer, I have a hard time focusing on one thing. I love to squeeze in as much as we can day to day. I started with crocheting a baby gift. Then...



We let Sailor ride for awhile. Then...

We head to the beach for some fishing and fun. Then....


I make more headbands. Then...


I make pillows for my patio. Then...




Whew, I'm tired. Our garden is thriving right now and I am very busy canning all my greenbeans. I will be posting more as soon as I can catch my breath.
ps- I LOVE SUMMER!


4 comments:

  1. Love the pillows Monica! I'm such a sucker for textiles outside! It can totally add new life to old furniture or jazz up a really plain, nondescript piece! I've been meaning to call you, do you have any diaper bags or other baby item already made that I could see? I've got a baby shower I want something really unique for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pillows and headbands. Let me know when you come to the beach again. I hate that I missed you. I need to can, I must can, time is getting away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Tickled Red...I will let you know next time we are there!

    ReplyDelete